Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 November 2009

Introduction for my two chosen events

Introduction

Hi people,

For the next two months I will be following the different marketing techniques and strategies used for two separate events of my choice. I will be researching, comparing and evaluating the different marketing strategies used for my two chosen events and establishing whether these marketing techniques and strategies are effective or ineffective in captivating awareness and attendance.

My first event I have chosen is “Crufts” which is an exhibition held at the NEC (National Exhibition Centre) in Birmingham on the 11-14th March 2010.

My second chosen event will be The Babyshambles 2009/10 Tour who are an Indie Rock band that are touring different venues across the U.K.



I have decided to research the marketing techniques and strategies of these two events as they are both very popular with the general public and are both large scale events.
Lastly I am really interested in both these events and have already attended the Babyshambles Tour at the O2 Academy in Birmingham 19th December 2009 and hopefully will be attending the “Crufts” exhibition in March 2010.

1 comment:

  1. good choice - it will be interesting to see what you discover

    ReplyDelete