Powered By Blogger

Saturday 21 November 2009

Bodies: The Exhibition


Tuesday 17th November 2009


I attended The Body Exhibition in Birmingham at The Custurd Factory,I have already attended The Body Exhibition before down in London for a school trip but this time I decided to go on my own with my friend.


The Bodies Exhibition shows the general public a live exhibition of how the human body works showing different real body parts from the bones to the heart to cancer to smokers lungs.


This exhibition is well worth the money! and worth visiting as it opens up many eyes to what the human body is and how it works


The exhibition is still running until the end of December at The Custurd Factory is you want more information then check out: http://www.bodiesbirmingham.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. When you go to all these different events start reflecting on their H&S, marketing etc. It's great that you are going to such a variety of different events

    ReplyDelete